Nationality & Residency Program Information
Amicus International LLC. is an information provider on legal Nationality and Residency programs. We currently refer serious candidates to highly trusted and reliable source/s who represent a few select approved "Residency" Programs as referral agents for a few select countries.
Please be advised that Amicus International LLC. does "NOT" sell PASSPORTS As per our agreement with the respective sources, the countries and the issuing authorities, we are unable to disclose the exact name of each country at this time. As referral agents we are entrusted with the responsibility of screening the possible applicants carefully. Upon our satisfaction that a potential applicant is genuinely interested we will refer you to the appropriate source who will handle your requirements. They will disclose the name of the country and answer all your questions. Interested parties who are serious respect our position and determination to screen out the "merely curious" and the "time wasting lookie-loos." This information is for the seriously interested only.
Please do not waste your time and ours. We repeat, we DO NOT SELL PASSPORTS. We act as a referral agent for the CONTACT only, not the contract. The source is an association of international lawyers and specialists in order to provide the most private and up to date services available. They have been involved with offshore consulting for the last 26 years, with complete confidentiality guaranteed by, "Attorney Client Privilege".
Following you will find "examples" of what locales may or may not be available and is for information purposes only. The locales, prices, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Helpful resource links;click on the Italics to open the links.
Nationality & Residency Programs
- Republic of Ireland
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- Republic of Bulgaria
- Commonwealth of Dominica
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Foreign Prisoner Support Service
- U.S. Bureau of Prisons Inmate Locator
- CSC (Correction Services Canada) International Transfer of Offenders
- The United States department of Justice International Prisoner Transfer Program
- The Convention on the Transfer of Sentenced Persons
- China Judicial Bureau/Treaty Transfers
- European Union - Detention and transfer of prisoners
- Prisoners Abroad
Fugitive Data Bases
- Interpol Fugitive List
- FBI Fugitive List
- US.Marshals Service Fugitive List
- Drug Enforcement Agency Wanted Fugitives List
- ATF. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Fugitive List
- ICE. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Fugitive List
- India's National Investigation Agency (NIA) Fugitive List
- Italian Interior Ministry
- RCMP Most Wanted
- US.Department of Justice Most Wanted
- UK.National Crime Agency
- Europol Most Wanted
- South African Police Service
- CBSA Most Wanted
- EPA Fugitives
- International Criminal Police Organization China National Central Bureau
- OIG Most Wanted Fugitives
- Hong Kong ICAC Most Wanted